SELECT WRITINGS KHWAJA GHULAMUS SAIYYADAIN
...The task of education is the task of training good men and women with a quality of goodness...
...He (Mahatma Gandhi) not only meant all that he said and wrote but for him a thought in the morning was a deed by nightfall, so far it was humanly possible...
Khwaja Ghulamus Saiyyadain was a traditional man but in a more rewarding sense of the term. He inherited all the good values of the social, cultural and religious ethos that the Indo-Islamic civilization offered to a sensitive and intelligent human being. But he did not remain confined to these illuminating effects of the tradition but used them to further enlighten his mental horizons whereas he enriched his mind with modern knowledge. His Writings shall be found useful by the readers.
Prof. Akhtarul Wasey is teaching Islamic Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia and is also Honorary Director of Zakir Husain Institute of Islamic Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Farhat Ehsas is also associated With the Zakir Husain Institute of Islamic Studies. He is an acclaimed poet and writer.
1. New Challenges to Education
2. The Relevance of Gandhi to Social Reconstruction with Special Reference to Education
3. Gandhi's Concept of Culture
4. Gandhi's Concept of Religion
5. Gandhi's Lovable Personality
6. Quest for the Good Life
7. The Concept of Man
8. Maulana Azad as I Knew Him
9. A Great Indian Poet-Iqbal
10. The Challenge of Badshah Khan
11. New Tasks before Jamia Millia Islamia
12. Aligarh Muslim University: A Retrospect and a Prospect
Biographical Sketch of Khwaja Ghulamus Saiyyadain